Pages

Monday, October 24, 2011

Flossing in Relief Society

Slice of Life: October 11, 2011

I’m not a very formal person. I wear flip-flops. Lots of t-shirts and jeans. Loungey pants at home. Occasionally I’ll venture out to get the paper or chase the kids in my jammies, and I definitely dress down to mow the lawn or go running, but I try to dress a little nicer when I go places.

I like to think I act a little nicer, too. Not just being kind to people, but being…proper, I guess? I never thought of myself as too proper a person, but writing something like this may just slam me into that category. So here I am.

What bugs me that people do in public that I wish they would keep inside their own homes… or more, specifically in some instances, bathrooms:

  • Flossing.
  • Nose picking.
  • Eye drop dripping.
  • Nose spray spraying.
  • Nail clipping.
  • Swearing.
  • Split-end splitting.

A time and place for everything. If it comes out of, or off of your body, think twice before doing it in public.

There are some things that should not be done in front of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment